Under the provision of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006, in the main registration of MSME there are two types of certificationissued by the authorities, a provisional certificate is issued to the enterprises which is valid only for five years and another certificate is issued as a permanent certificate for continuance of business. If you want to register your Business in MSME, please call us and we will help you to get your business registered in MSME. We shall require some documents which are important in MSME registration in India. Documents required– For MSME registration, one should submit business address proof, sale bill, licenses from governmental agency and copies of purchase, your PAN and Aadhar Card. MSME registration is also called UdyogAadhar registration.
Criteria for applying MSME Registration or Udyog Aadhar Registration
As per the MSMED Act, 2006 MSME enterprises of production or manufacturing sector can be classified on the basis of investment in plant and machinery as-
- Micro enterprise- Investment in plant and machinery should not exceed 25 lakhs rupees.
- Small enterprise- Investment in plant and machinery lies between 25 lakhs to 5 crores rupees.
- Medium enterprise – Investment in plant and machinery lies between 5 croresto 10 crores rupees.
- MSME enterprises can also be classified on the basis of investment in equipment as
- Micro enterprise- Investment in equipment does not exceed 10 lakhs rupees.
- Small enterprise- Investment in equipment lies between 10 lakhs and 2 crores rupees.
- Medium enterprise- Investment in equipment lies between 2 crores and 5 crores rupees.
MSME Registration in Delhi India – Apply Online
Today Government’s aim is to make India Digitalized and in same concern so many steps have been taken ahead which really help people to make the process paperless and hassle fee. MSME aim is to promote businessmen to come across and start their business without any obstacles. Now you do not need to worry about the Company Registration and get registration in MSME by our Expert at SK Tax Law Firm.