GST rate on consultancy services and its various slabs – GST is an indirect tax which is imposed on different types of goods and services, which replaces many indirect tax in India, that existed previously in India. Under the norms of GST regime, the single GST tax which we are paying include all the tax for intra state sales, CGST and SGST.
For filing the GST registration you can approach nearby consultants and file your GST registration and can fulfil the responsibility of a good citizen.
A GST dealer has to file the GST return document containing all the details of purchases, sales, output GST (on sales) and input tax credits (GST paid on purchases) by the taxpayer.
In case, you are unable to file the GST registration or facing any difficulty regarding consultancy, then you can go for online registration filling for GST or reach us, It makes your job easy and serves you all the services at home.
– For filling the GST registration you need the following documents –
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Photograph of the sole proprietor
- Bank account details
- Address proof of the office
- Valid phone member and email address
- Miscellaneous details
Goods and service tax is filed on different types of goods and services provided in India,. But here we would like to mainly inform you about the GST rate on consultant services consults are required in different kinds of industries like IT, healthcare, business, education etc. All such types of consultant services all over the India have kept under the 18% tax slab.
What is the GST charge on consultancy services and what are the various slabs of it?
In India, GST is framed under the five different slabs I.e. 5%, 12%, 18% and 28% based on essential goods and services, standard goods, luxurious goods, daily household goods and all the goods and services are categorized on the basic necessity and economic activity.
Just for the sake of comprehension of your knowledge let me introduce you about the GST assigning of the particular slab of the tax with the related product.
GST rate on consultancy services and its various slabs
-Like in 0% slab, some commodity of essential basic needs is added such as cereal grains eg. Barley, wheat, oat etc. all types of salts, books few stationary items, sanitary napkins etc.
– In 5% GST tax slab biogas, kites, insulin, walking sites, cashew nuts, post mara etc such items is added
– Other goods like diagnostic kit, plastic beads, exercise book, note book, ketchup, added in 12% GST tax slam
-Few items like hair oil, toothpaste, soaps, capital, goods and intermediates are covered under 18% GST tax slab
– Few luxurious items such as vehicles, consumer durables like LED, AC, refrigerator, etc. are assigned under 28% GST tax slab
– Hope all the above information will help you to take a quick and thorough insight about all the aspects of GST.