Benefits of Apeda Registration : In this article you will come to know about APEDA Registration and benefits or Advantages and how you can get the APEDA Registration–
- Documents Required
This Registration provides financial support, information, and guidelines towards the development of scheduled products. The aim of APEDA is to encourage the schedule products exports.
We will discuss how to apply APEDA Registration Online. You need to submit the APEDA registration online application within 1 month from the date of undertaking of Business but If the exporter of scheduled products fails to register within predefined time period because of sufficient cause, such date can be extended only by the concerned and competent Authority.Once the application duly submitted and department fees is paid by the applicant, the authority will issue Registration -Cum- Membership- Certificate (RCMC). This registration is one-time registration and the rules & regulations under are covered by APEDA Act.
The advantage of APEDA Registration
- APEDA registration is essential to export of scheduled products,
- Exporters can avail the various financial benefits schemes of APEDA.
- It gives guidelines to exporters about the defined products and countries for export
- APEDA Department plans the training programs which can be joined by APEDA Registered members.
Documents for APEDARegistration
- Duly signed an application form
- Copy of Import-Export code.
- Bank Certificate duly signed by the authorities
- Bank A/c. statement of the bank account of the firm (for latest 2 months)
- Canceled cheque
Fees for APEDA Registration
There is a fee of 5000/- without Tax which you need to pay to theGovernment.
If you are planning to apply APEDA Registration Online Call +91-9719586772 and want to know the benefits, contact us and we will help you proceed ahead for to guide you and will brief you all necessary steps for you. There are so many advantages of APEDA Registration as mentioned above.